Monday, September 8, 2014

Epithet Assignment

Well, this shiny new blog gets to debut with a fun assignment for my classical civ class.... 4 epithets that describe me! Horray!
...in the context of things that would fit into an epic poem, and traits my friends/family would use to describe me, here we go:
1. Rosalind the brown. (because, according to my sisters, I am brown, and make brown babies).
2. Sneaky Rosalind (my husband is responsible for this one. I am indeed a sneaky, sneaky wifey).
3. Rosalind the eater of brie (saint angel brie, to be specific. But d'affinios will do in a pinch.)
4. Psychologist Rosalind (my major, and also something that defines how I interact with everything. I solve every problem with research--science is my other lover.)

There you go. I'm brown and sneaky and I eat brie and I'm into psych. Happy blogging!

4 comments:

  1. What other types of cheese do you like? Or is it just brie? My mom, too, is very sneaky. It's a good thing to have a sneaky mom. Great epithets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is also a Psychology major - it's always fun when she comes home from class and psychoanalyzes me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I love brie, too. Was in France this summer and ate a lot of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure I actually now what brie is. I feel so uncultured. Can I ask how you are sneaky? Like the prowling around the house kind or the ha ha, bet you didn't expect that kind act of service kind>

    ReplyDelete